Blossoming Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We finally meet

2 posters

Go down

We finally meet Empty We finally meet

Post  Bella Luna Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:40 pm

Bella Luna was sitting outside Bella Italia. The smell of Italian. Yum. She sat at a table alone reading her little book. She enjoyed reading and watching people walk by. She breathed deep. The smell overcame her mind. She closed her eyes and just… breathed.
When she opened her eyes she realized she must have been closing her eyes for at least 20 mins. Most of the people around her were staring… She shook it off and began reading again. Well, at least until she smelled something too sweet…

Bella looked around for where the smell was coming from. She couldn’t find it, and that began to frustrate her. She got up, closed her book, put it in her purse, pushed in her chair and began to follow the scent.

The scent was like something new, something Bella had NEVER smelled before…it was almost too sweet, it almost burned, but she liked it. To someone else, this smell was a typical boy with this cologne on walking by someone. To Bella, it was sweet as candy…strong as hell…and painful like death.

“Who is it…” Bella said to herself. She came to a stop, the scent was strong. She took one quick glance to her right and saw it. The boy. The scent. It was him. He stared back right in her eyes…with shock.
Bella Luna
Bella Luna
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Receptionist/Student
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

We finally meet Empty Re: We finally meet

Post  Vince Sacco Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Vince couldn't stop thinking about Bella Luna. She was on his mind all day at school, in his dreams. What about THIS girl was so different from any of the other girls he ever met? Why was he so obsessed? Vince finally couldn't take just sitting around thinking about her, so he thought he should go grab a bite to eat.

He was in the mood for some pasta. Home made? Nah, mom wasn't home yet. Where could he go? "Bella Italia" he thought. Great, another place he would think of Bella Luna. Vince tried to control his thoughts so that he was able to drive. He got in the car, and stared out the window, day dreaming about Bella's beautiful face. He sighed, why hadn't he talked to her? He finally came back from his dream and shook his head, "I gotta stop this... I'm hungry" and he rawred the engine.

He parked his car right outside the restaurant. He walked in, and got his favorite.Penna il vodka. He waited for it to arive. He could smell it before he saw it. He closed his eyes, and enjoyed the smell as it sat infront of him. The steam on his face. It eased his mind for the moment. He enjoy his pasta. Once he was done, he left 20 bucks on the table, grabbed his jacket and left.

Vince walked out, it was dark out. He started to take a walk down the sidewalk. Hands in his pockets. Head down. He closed his eyes for a second, took a deep breath of the night air, moved his head up and opened his eyes... Only to see... Bella Luna. She was closer this time. She was staring back! But she looked confused... "What do I do, What do I do..." Vince thought. He stood in shock. He was frozen, but he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. He stared deep into her golden eyes. Then... she began to walk towards him...
Vince Sacco
Vince Sacco

Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Best Buy
Registration date : 2009-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Luna Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:36 pm

Bella Luna couldn't believe what she saw, nor what she was smelling. It was unlike anything she had before. Yet she didn't know if this was a toxic smell because it burned or was something sweet because it smelled amazing. It was an ackward combination. But Bella didn't mind. The sweet smell and the look of this boy overpowered the pain in her throat. "Don't kill him... Don't kill him" Bella repeated to herself as she walked towards the boy...

As she walked towards the boy, he wasn't moving. His jaw dropped. What was he thinking? Bella could hear his heart pounding, the blood rushing. Such a soft smooth sound his blood was... Bella stopped for a second to make sure she was in one piece, hoping she didn't look like she was going to come kill him. He looked so innocent, so young, so... yummy. Bella controled her thoughts, though she did just wanna jump on top of him and enjoy the warmth of his blood.

When she finally approached the boy, she cocked her head to the side, looking at him with a confused look on her face. She wasn't sure what to say to a boy with his jaw dropped and a dazzled look on his face. Bella giggled for a moment to herself, but then the giggle was a little louder then she thought and she quickly stopped. Bella smiled at the boy and said "Hi, I'm Bella, Bella Luna. What's your name?" The boy stood in shock for a few moments... then he spoke.
Bella Luna
Bella Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sacco Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:32 pm

Vince could not believe what he was seeing or feeling. He thought as though his heart was in his throat. It was beating a mile a minute. He must have been sweating alot too, He was so nervous. He looked at her beautiful face as she walked towards him. Her skin was amazingly light and perfect, her face perfect- Golden eyes, nice lips, cheekbones were perfect. Everything about her was so perfect, even the way she walked towards Vince as she looked to be examing him, was just so perfect...

When she finally was within arms length, Vince could smell the scent of warm vanilla. It smelled so good to Vince. He just wanted to kiss her right then and there! Yet, he couldnt move. Vince took motion-less. Just admiring this perfect gift from God. He watched her look at him confused. And then Bella spoke "Hi, I'm Bella, Bella Luna. What's your name?". Thats what she said, well atleast thats what Vince hoped she said... He wasn't paying attention, he was so amazed by her beauty...

Vince didn't know what to say, he was sure he looked like an idiot. Finally, he swallowed his beating heart and said "Uh, names Vince... Vince Sacco... um, its nice to meet you..." He seemed to be shaking at that point. What made Bella come up to Vince? In the back of Vince's mind he was debating what the reason was. "Did I smell? Did I fall? Was I staring? UGH! Why... Why did she come over???" Vince had no answers. But he didn't care, why would he? Bella Luna, the most beautiful thing he has ever seen was talking to him, and seemed to be smiling like she liked to talk to him. Vince was very pleased yet so confused.

But my god... She was beautiful... Bella was talking to Vince about something... Vince didn't hear her, those eyes were too beautiful not to look at. Vince asked "Uh, I'm sorry, what did you say?"
Vince Sacco
Vince Sacco

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Luna Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:28 am

After Bella introduced herself, she noticed Vince was extremely nervous. Was she making him nervous? She tried to make herself look less... like a flesh eating monster, but she didn't think she was doing too well since he was still so nervous. But Bella loved to just stare at Vince. It was like looking at the most gorgeous thing in the world right in front over her, within arms reach. Within about 10 seconds of staring, Bella had a flash back of her old "Vince"...

She rememeber what had happened to him... what he became... what that did to her. She became very scared of Vince at that moment. His name brought back all the memories. Bella just stood still for a moment... feeling the pain in her solid heart...

Vince then spoke, and all that pain slowly melted away. It was as if she could feel her heart putting the pieces together and beating again. "Uh, names Vince... Vince Sacco... um, its nice to meet you...". His voice was deep, yet soft. It was smooth and sexy. Bella enjoyed it. She could smell his sweet breathe with each word he spoke. Bella began to speak again, hoping he would talk again. "Oh, its nice to meet you too, sorry I ran up to you like this, I thought you looked like someone I had known before!" Bella noticed that Vince wasn't really listening. He was staring. Bella wished she had some blood in her body, so he could see she was blushing. She smiled a very soft smile.

"Uh, I'm sorry, what did you say?" Vince asked in his smooth voice. Bella tilted her head slightly and enjoyed the sound. Bella took a breath in to smell his sweet smell. It burned on the inside. She smiled and replied, "Oh, just that its nice to meet you too" and she winked. Bella was enjoying herself a little too much. She took one step closer to Vince...
Bella Luna
Bella Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sacco Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:51 pm

Vince was shocked that Bella was talking to him. He gazed at her beautiful face. It was amazing to look at... so perfect, everything about it was picture perfect. Her cheeks, lips, eyes, hair, even her nose. Vince was having a hard time just breathing around Bella. He smiled while he looked down at his feet. “Oh, just that its nice to meet you too” Bella replied to him. And Bella *winked* at him!

Vince was taken back by the wink. He loved it. And after Bella winked, she took a small step towards him. Was she coming closer to him? Was this a sign or something? Vince didnt care. He loved that she was coming closer. Vince wanted to asked Bella something but he was too memorized by her beauty that he couldnt even talk.

Vince was looking into her eyes for a good minute. Bella wasnt talking either. She was staring back at Vince too. Their eyes were talking, dancing together, neither one of the blinked and enjoyed the warmth of the loving stare. Finally, Vince had blinked and he asked Bella, “So, what makes you come around here?”He wanted to know why she came around such a little town. Shouldnt she be in like Hollywood or something? She was so beautiful and she looked amazing. Vince felt his heart beating, his hands shaking and the heat from his body escaping through his sweat. Why was Vince so nervous around Bella. She was just a girl right? A beautiful girl... A perfect girl... A unique girl... Vince just wanted to stare into her beautiful golden eyes forever...
Vince Sacco
Vince Sacco

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Luna Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:20 pm

As Bella stared into Vince's eyes she could feel the warmth of his skin. His heart-beat was a beautiful sound, the sound of a drum. Soft and strong. As she stood closer to him, she was trying to figure out why his smell was so... unique to her. Sweet and sour, she wanted to breathe deeply, yet when she did, afterwords it sorta burned her throat. What about this boy made him so... different?

Vince had began talking again, and Bella was lost in his beautiful. She was glad she was able to make out what he had said while being in la-la land from his voice. “So, what makes you come around here?”, he asked her. What did make Bella come around his lil-ol' town? Well, minus that she did have a little house in the woods still here from about 50 years ago, she wanted to come back. It was nice to come back to a home you feel the most yourself in. This had been her favorite home, from the many she did live in. Which was why she kept it. But, what would she tell Vince?

"Well, I wanted a change, so why not a cute little town like this? Good people, good places... Cute boys...". Bella had looked down at her feet as she said that last part. If she was alive, her cheeks would be as red as rip cherries. She was really nervous what Vince would say next, but whatever it was, Bella would get lost in the sound of his strong voice...
Bella Luna
Bella Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sacco Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Vince stared into Bella's eyes. "My god, they are beautiful, unlike anything I've ever seen", he thougth to himself. They were having a actual conversation, and Vince hadn't run away, stopped talking, or drooled staring at her (he hoped). After he asked her why she came around a little town like this, he was expecting to hear an answer like, Oh I'm just visiting, or I'm just passing through to shop. He wasn't expecting what she replied with...

"Well, I wanted a change, so why not a cute little town like this? Good people, good places... Cute boys...".

Cute... boys... Did there HAVE to be an S at the end of the "boys" statement, Vince thought. Then it hit him, was she talking about him? He began to have a little more convidence in himself. Vince moved his hands from his jean pockets to his jacket pockets, and he blushed, dark red. He knew Bella would laugh as soon as she saw his cheeks, but he tried to keep cool. "Oh, boys? Caught any lately?". What a cheesey line! Why did I just say that! Vince was yelling at himself, yet he did let himself say it. Vince starting to bite his lip as he got nervous for her reply. He was ready for the worse; "Oh no, I'm still looking" "Of course! I got plenty" "Yeah, I'm dating". Those were the answers he thought he would hear...
Vince Sacco
Vince Sacco

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Luna Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:13 am

Bella noticed Vince's cheeks getting red. She wondered if he was cold... was he nervous? She didn't really know, all she knew was that she was staring at the most unique human she has meet in her life. She only wanted to kill him a few times, otherwise when she ignored her thrist for him, he was as sweet as candy, something Bella knew he could never ever hurt. He reminded her so much of her past life with her old "Vince". It made her happy, feel warm inside again, she felt "alive" again... her cold heart beats again... though, the sound of his name brought back the painful memories. Bella knew she could overcome that. Maybe give him a nickname?

"Oh, boys? Caught any lately?". Aw, what a cute line! Bella hadn't heard that one, nor has anyone used a pick-up line on her in awhile. She smiled and bites her lip softly, thinking of a respones that wouldn't scare him away. There! She got the perfect come back! "Actually, I caught one, but I haven't been able to bring him in yet... never had the guts to talk to him..."

Perfect. Looks like she found a good guy, showed she was nervous, and hopefully, Vince didn't think she was crazy yet! Bella giggled a little out loud waiting for the reply. A good one hopefully, she didn't want to be dumped already!
Bella Luna
Bella Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sacco Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:38 pm

Vince almost swallowed his tongue… She found one already… GREAT Vince screamed in his head. Now what would he do? Play it cool Vince, just play it real real smooth.
"Actually, I caught one, but I haven't been able to bring him in yet... never had the guts to talk to him..."
“Oh, how come? You don’t seem to be a shy person, you should just go up to him and be like HEY!”
That didn’t sound weird right? *I blew it…* Vince told himself… How could he not have won her over before? All he had to do was talk to her the first time he saw her, but no, his guts wanted to ball up in knots and make him sick… Stupid guts… Vince almost wanted to cry. But he hoped he looked strong. Maybe sexy strong?

He looked into Bella’s eyes and tried to read them as he did with others. He was good at reading people. Knowing what they are like with certain movements and word-choice. Bella seemed to be holding back, but letting go all at the same time. She was gracefully and yet she wanted to fall apart. Vince’s head started to spin. There was so much all on the surface. He only imaged what would happen when he cracked this detailed layer and entered the world of “Bella Luna”…
Vince Sacco
Vince Sacco

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Luna Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:24 am

Bella loved when Vince would just look into her eyes. It made things easier. It was as if he already knew what she was going to say, so she became more comfortable to say her inner emotions… but Bella had to remember that some things are just not meant to be said… not ever… unless…. No, Vince couldn’t be her true love… he is HUMAN…

“Oh, how come? You don’t seem to be a shy person, you should just go up to him and be like HEY!” How can I even respond that that, Bella thought.
“Ha, you’d be very surprised to know how shy I really am. I’m pretty much a loner, so I get fairly nervous around guys that I like…” okay, good come back, she thought.

Bella wasn’t sure if Vince understood her feelings towards him or if he just wanted to leave or what was going on inside him. On the surface he looked cool and very controlled. Very sexy to see too. Bella, looked shy and nervous, but on the inside she was fighting herself. Kill or live… It was a horrible feeling to have to fight yourself. Her animal self told her do it do it do it. His throat is just flowing with warm blood. But her soul… or atleast whatever she had, told her no no no. He was a nice boy. Cute too. How torn Bella was…
Bella Luna
Bella Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: