Blossoming Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Faces

2 posters

Go down

New Faces Empty New Faces

Post  Rosalie Hale Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:06 pm

Rosalie continued her steady, almost human, pace through the woods. What was it about the wilderness that kept drawing her back to it? Was it the fresh air? Peacefulness? She couldn't exactly tell. But something about it made her keep coming back again and again.

'I should bring Emmett out here sometime...' she thought to herself. It was so surreal and beautiful she felt she needed to spend time out here with someone. But perhaps if she brought someone else along, it wouldn't be the same or feel the same. There were after all certain places she just needed to go alone. She closed her eyes and breathed the fresh summer air.

Suddenly though, the scent of fresh flowers filled her nostrils and, opening her eyes, she saw she was in a large, beautiful meadow, filled with flowers galore. There was the faintest scent of Edward and Bella here. The smell of Bella when she was a human though. Perhaps this is where they went when they weren't at the Cullen or Swan residence.

A part of her felt like she was violating her brother and sister-in-law's privacy by being here. But this place was just too beautiful to leave. Closing her eyes, she spun around in slow graceful circles. She then proceeded to lean back and fall backwards into the soft bed of flowers. Perhaps she could stay here for just a few minutes...
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale
Admin

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

New Faces Empty New Faces

Post  Bella Luna Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:01 pm

The Meadow was the most beautiful place Bella Luna had ever seen, even if it was only for a second. She had only ran buy this beautiful garden on a hunt. It was sad to pass. The meadow seemed to be the only place with beautiful flowers, the only spot the sun shined, the only place quiet enough for a vampire to relax...

Bella Luna needed a place to sleep, a quiet place to finally relax and get away from this fast pace "human" life she chooses to live. The stress had been building like crazy inside her. She needed a release. At last, she took a deep solid breathe in, taking in the direction of the sweet flowers, closing her eyes for a deeper feel of the forest, and she begins to run, run straight for the warm flowers.

She ran deep and fast into the forest. Bella wanted to get there as soon as she possibly could. The whole weekend would be quiet time in that meadow. As she ran, she took in another deep breathe, for further directions, and what she took in, she never expected. Yes, the warmth of the sun, the soft flowers, and the growing grass, but other things. A faint smell of a vampire... and a sweet sweet human. But that's not what stopped Bella dead in her tracks. The smell of a vampire... currently IN the meadow...
Bella Luna
Bella Luna
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Receptionist/Student
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

New Faces Empty Re: New Faces

Post  Rosalie Hale Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:39 am

Rosalie continued to relax, only really opening her eyes and taking a breath in when she wanted to make sure her defenses weren't compromised. But she could never imagine someone coming to fight her while she sat in this wondrous meadow. Everything about this place seemed lovely. The beautiful flowers, the open fresh air, the smell of all the flowers around her, the soft sound of animals scurrying around.

Rosalie had never really taken her time to listen to the wildlife while outside. Most of the time when she was outside she was hunting them or just drowning their scampering feet and fast pace hearts out, having something else on her mind. She reached her arms back and, curling her feet to her chest, did a backwards roll, using the speed from the roll to stand up.

Looking around the meadow a bit more, she started walking around it, stopping to pick a Red Columbine from the patch of flowers and, bringing it to her nose, smelling its sweet aroma. She paused however for a brief moment as she became confused as she could've sworn she just smelled a vampire when she sniffed the flower.

She sniffed it again and though it smelled completely of flower, a breeze drifted simultaneously and she was certain she smelled another vampire. And from the potency of it, it was coming toward her. She bit her lip in frustration as she remained calm but hoped she wouldn't have to fight someone in this beautiful meadow.-
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Luna Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:48 pm

After taking in the new smells around her, Bella completely froze. Take one more step… risking her so-called “life”. Or turn away… and turn away fast. There was another vampire in this forest. A cold shiver ran down Bella’s spine. She hadn’t run into another vampire in years… maybe even centuries… Bella didn’t know how to react to another of her kind.

Her head began to spin. She didn’t want to fight, but she had no idea how to approach a vampire, without causing an issue. Was this their land? Was she invading something? What was she really doing here? All the questions spun so quickly in her mind.

No. No, I will not run away from the place I call home, the most beautiful place I have ever been able to truly be relaxed in, Bella thought to herself. This place smelled so sweet… so wonderful. She would have to stand her ground, and at least not run without attempting to talk speak to this other vampire. Maybe they could even be friends. Bella needed someone to talk to about this life, humans couldn’t know about her.

If Bella was human, she would feel fear, as she took a few steps forward to follow the smell of the other vampire. Maybe if she walked peacefully… she wouldn’t be attacked. Bella slowly moved forward with worried eyes…
Bella Luna
Bella Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Rosalie could smell the other vampire getting closer and closer. She seemed to be approaching slower though. Sniffing another time, she tried to decipher whether it was male or female. Females generally seemed to be less violent unless you messed with their lover. Hopefully this vampire was a girl.

As if answering her prayer, she saw a girl begin to walk out. She wasn't that tall. Maybe just a little taller than Bella. Definitely shorter than her and Esme. She had wavy dark brown hair with bleached bangs but the one thing that threw her off were the familiar gold eyes. Was it possible? Were there other vampires who were vegetarian like her family and the Denali?

If she was a vegetarian, she was most likely peaceful and, though it would mean for the family to share the animal wildlife with her, they won't have to worry about keeping their cover or worrying about this girl hunting one of their human friends.

Breathing a sigh of relief, she slowly walked over to the girl. "Hello," Rosalie said somewhat flatly. "Are you new here? I don't believe I've seen you before."
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Luna Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:51 pm

Bella walked slowly but steady into the meadow, expecting the worst. She held her breathe as if she was about to watch her life flash before her golden eyes. One last deep breath of this beautiful meadow was all Bella needed if she was going to have a peaceful death…

Then, whatever God Bella had just prayed for, had listened, and answered her prayers. This vampire was a girl. And she seemed just as shocked as Bella was to be here. But one thing Bella wasn’t ready for was her shocking beauty… and her… her eyes!

“Her eyes match mine… she is peaceful! I may LIVE!” Bella thought to herself. Her hopes began to fly. Half a smile appeared upon her face. She could do this. Bella looked straight into the girl’s eyes, as the girl spoke ever so softly… "Hello, are you new here? I don't believe I've seen you before.”

Bella tilted her head to the right, as if she were confused, closed her eyes for half a second, opened them quickly and answered the question. “Um, hello. I am, I moved into this place a little while ago, best place I’ve found all my life” Bella’s voice cracked, and her nerves began to build up again.
Bella Luna
Bella Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Rosalie couldn't help but smile. This girl seemed very nice. She'd probably get along well with Alice. She shook her head however as she realized how silly she was thinking. She had just met this girl. No, she hadn't even formally introduced herself let alone gotten to know this girl.

She began to calmly make her way over to the girl, somewhat able to tell that she was nervous about being here. She tried her best to change her usual bitter face into a friendly one as she continued to walk over, body relaxed.

"Thank you..." Rosalie replied back. "Me and my family have been in this territory for quite some time. But Miss... I couldn't help but notice... your eyes are gold. Do you drink animal blood?" Why had she asked that. Of course if she had gold eyes she drunk animal blood. Perhaps it was sheer out of shock or disbelief that someone else could have this lifestyle.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Luna Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:46 pm

As Bella’s voice cracked, she took a deep breath. The scent of the sweet flowers surrounding her did somewhat sooth her. Behind Bella’s fear, she had hope. Hope that she would live… and hope that this lovely girl could be her friend. Bella has been so alone…

The girl spoke again. "Thank you… me and my family have been in this territory for quite some time. But Miss... I couldn't help but notice... your eyes are gold. Do you drink animal blood?"

“I knew it… why had I hoped happy things… just why… I’m invading other VAMPIRE territory, I’m practically screwed…” Bella thought to herself.

“Oh, I do not mean to intrude on anyone, this has just been the safest place for me to live a more… normal life. And, yes, I do drink animal blood, and animal blood only” Bella finally responded after a long fifteen seconds of silence. Maybe this was a good thing, Bella thought. She was being friendly, and they had something in common. They shared the same eye color. Did that mean she finally found someone who felt the same way about this vampire life? Were there others? On the inside, Bella was shaking from pure shock.
Bella Luna
Bella Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:24 am

This girl was really seeming to be a nice person. Not only was she vegetarian but she was polite. Should she bring her back to their family? She knew Alice would welcome her in with open arms along with Nessie, Bella, Esme, and Carlisle.

Emmett would probably be alright, but what would her "twin brother" think? He always seemed hesitant about other vampires coming over and he was possibly more intimidating than Emmett when he got serious... The girls words though shook her out of her thoughts.

"Its fine..." Rosalie replied back, somewhat out of character. "Just as long as you're not eating some of the locals were fine with you staying here. We've got other places we could show you to hunt though if you'd like. We just generally hunt around here because we live here in this town... Somewhat away from humans though..."

Reaching out her hand she continued saying "By the way, my name is Rosalie. Rosalie Hale. May I know yours?"
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Luna Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:41 am

Bella’s nerves finally started to fade away. This girl was going to let her live. She even offered to help find new hunting grounds. Bella thought to herself,” she is being so sweet… I think I could really like this girl, I need another vampire around, for support, ya know?”

"It’s fine... Just as long as you're not eating some of the locals were fine with you staying here. We've got other places we could show you to hunt though if you'd like. We just generally hunt around here because we live here in this town... Somewhat away from humans though... By the way, my name is Rosalie. Rosalie Hale. May I know yours?" Rosalie replied.

Bella took a deep breath in, and said “Oh, actually, that would be lovely, I don’t want to take away from your supply,” Bella looked down and smiled “My name is Bella Luna, it’s nice to meet you.”

Bella felt it may be rude, but she couldn’t help but stare at her beauty. Such a beautiful girl, sweet too. Bella really wanted a friend, and hoped, if she could get Rosalie to stay and talk, this may be her chance.
Bella Luna
Bella Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:39 pm

As much as she wanted to rush home and tell her family about this she had also wanted to spend some time alone, or at least away from her family and perhaps this girl, Bella Luna,would want to sit and talk.

"Its nice to meet you Bella. I might just end up calling you Luna though. My brother's wife's name is also Bella and it might get a bit confusing." she retorted a bit sarcastically, lightly rolling her eyes.

What she couldn't figure out though was why was she telling so much about her family? Not only was she telling this to someone she just met, but she was probably boring her to death with all her talking about their coven.

"But if you don't mind staying her a little..." she suggested. "I'd sort of like to get to know you... It seems like everytime vampires come to our door they're not the most human friendly." She sat down on the flowers as she closed her eyes and smelled the fresh scent of flowers.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Luna Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:20 am

Bella felt a rush of relief, of hope, and of life. It was a lovely feeling for her. She had finally found someone just like her. Not just another vampire, but someone with the same idea, someone with respect for life, and even humans, I mean, why else would this Rosalie girl be drinking only animal blood? It sure wasn’t because the eye color is pretty…

"Its nice to meet you Bella. I might just end up calling you Luna though. My brother's wife's name is also Bella and it might get a bit confusing. But if you don't mind staying her a little... I'd sort of like to get to know you... It seems like everytime vampires come to our door they're not the most human friendly." Rosalie said as she sat down on the gorgeous flowers with her pretty smile…

“It’s really nice to meet you as well, and Luna is a great nickname actually, many people call me that once they get to know me. Yeah, I know what you mean about other vampires, I have never meet anyone who actually only drinks animal blood… I’ve started to think that no one else believed as I did…” Bella replied as she smiled at Rosalie and sat down in the flower bed as well.

Bella took a long deep breath, enjoying all the surrounding scents. That’s when the faint scent of the human blood hit her throat. Bella forgot she came here to hunt… She wasn’t too thirsty, since her eyes were still her normal color, but she needed to hunt before she went back out with other humans. “Um, this is a weird question, but uh, is that a human scent that’s all over this meadow?”
Bella Luna
Bella Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:46 pm

Rosalie could understand this girls surprise. Meet Luna was like meeting Alice all over again. Only she wasn't coming to their door asking where she was going to stay. Breathing in the fresh air, she also smelled the faint scent of human Bella and turning to look at Luna somewhat laughed.

"Yes it is..." she laughed, rolling her eyes. "My brother's wife, when she was human, spent a lot of time with him in this meadow. That other smell is probably him. When they wanted to 'get away' I think this is where they went. I say 'think' because I never really was that interested in his personal life. Our little motto is sort of 'you stay out of my business I stay out of yours.'"

She looked around the meadow calmly. This day was turning out to be quite nice. She finds a beautiful meadow and meets another vegetarian vampire. Only thing that could make this better would be Emmett.

"But enough about me..." she continued. "I want to hear a little about you. How long have you been a vampire?"
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Luna Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:23 pm

‘Wow, a human and a vampire…’ Bella thought to herself. Did she really think she was the only vampire who would feel, an attraction towards a human, other than wanting to “suck their blood”? Bella blinked her eyes a few times to get the thought of Vince out of her head… both Vince’s’.

"Yes it is… My brother's wife, when she was human, spent a lot of time with him in this meadow. That other smell is probably him. When they wanted to 'get away' I think this is where they went. I say 'think' because I never really was that interested in his personal life. Our little motto is sort of 'you stay out of my business I stay out of yours. But enough about me... I want to hear a little about you. How long have you been a vampire?" Rosalie said.

‘She really wants to know about me…’ Bella thought. She quickly smiled and replied, “Um, I was turned in 1904, so I’m about 105 years old. I guess, compared to others I’m not that old. I’ve been a vegetarian for at least most of years… I couldn’t handle the guilt after feeding… But, not to intrude, but your brother’s wife… was human? Does that mean she is not anymore?”

Bella dropped her head after she asked, she wasn’t sure if she should have asked that or not. But she had hopes, maybe one day… Bella could understand what to do with her *Vince* situation. Rosalie seemed so nice…
Bella Luna
Bella Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:59 pm

Rosalie rolled her eyes. Of course if she said her brother's wife was human she would wonder. But on her face there was something she noticed but couldn't completely understand. She seemed to be thinking about something. How useful it would be right now to be Edward with his mind reading powers or Jasper with his mood sensing ability. Why was the only "ability" her siblings joked of her having was intimidation?

"Its nice that you only drink animal blood. When I was first turned I sort of did some things that I now regret..." she confessed. "But yes, she is now a vampire. My brother turned her uh... right after she gave birth to their daughter..."

Rosalie now began to feel uneasy. What would this vampire think? Did she think that it was wrong to have a half-vampire baby. Surely if she met Nessie she couldn't hate her but would she treat her differently, like the Volturi... Tons of questions rushed through her head.

"If you're wondering, a half-vampire half-human child isn't against the rules..." she added nervously. "And because a werewolf imprinted on her she's protected by the werewolves of La Push..."
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Luna Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Bella looked at Rosalie’s face as she spoke about her family. She could sense that with the words Rosalie was saying, it made her uncomfortable. Bella wanted to try to make her feel better, but that was a lot to take in. Bella took a deep breath, blinked a few times and looked back towards Rosalie, slightly shaking her head.

“Wow, that’s… I don’t think I have the right words for that. Um, but yes, I had done things I do regret now as well, we all can’t be perfect right? And that’s amazing that he could turn his love, to be together forever, I think it’s sweet. The vampire-human child is rather interesting for me, I have heard stories of immortal children, but never of half and half how is that? Wait, so you guys are friendly with werewolves? I didn’t even know there were any around here…”

None of this came to a shock to Bella, she had rumors that interesting things went on in Forks. But, wow, what a shocker. Vampires like werewolves? Bella thought to herself, how could that be possible? But then again, there are vampires, like herself and Rosalie’s family, that have respect of Human life, why not another werewolf? Bella smiled, and hoped Rosalie would tell her more. She liked the idea of a peaceful place.

She began to have high hopes of meeting these people in Rosalie’s life, maybe becoming friendly with them… She dreamed about the new possibilities with this family, and her new Vince…
Bella Luna
Bella Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:27 pm

Rosalie breathed a sigh of relief as she heard how Luna responded. She seemed to be very understanding. Maybe after they talked a little more she could invite her to her house to meet all the others.

"I really think my brother would appreciate it if you told him that..." Rosalie smiled. "But just warning you, he's a little mind-reader... literally. Uh but their daughter... Basically long story short, him and his wife went on honeymoon, stuff happened, she comes back looking 3 months pregnant, gave birth and then got turned."

Remembering the last part though, she sighed lethargically. "Oh but just because were friends with the wolves don't think that all of a sudden they're going to welcome you with open arms. It took a lot of time and patience to have them trust us."

Yes again though, it seemed like they were talking all about Rosalie and her family. She needed to say less about her and ask more about this girl if she wanted to get to know her. "But uh... tell me about your life" she laughed, smiling a bit more.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Luna Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Bella looked at Rosalie with shocked eyes, but in a good way. It was a lot of new things to take in, but she was way too interested in the new found friendship to be upset about it. Rosalie was too nice, so there was no way anything being said was meant to be harmful.

“Wow, he can read minds?! He has a power too?! I have only met a few people with powers! I can move things with my mind, like, telekinesis. Its kinda cool sometimes,” Bella looked down and smiled. “but wow about the whole daughter situation, that’s… wow I didn’t know that was possible, but it’s such a beautiful thing,” Bella goes silent for a few seconds thinking about Vince…

“Yeah I totally understand about the wolf’s thing… maybe since I am like you, it would be okay, someday,” Bella smiled and looked at Rosalie.
“My life… uh, there really isn’t much too it, I go to high school, a lot, but its only cause I want friends, I want a normal life, I want to do normal things, I’m 19 ya know? I never wanted this… don’t get me wrong, it’s great, I’ll be 19 forever, but at the price, it’s tough at times…”

Bella sighed, in both sadness of the conversation, but in hopes for a true friendship… She couldn’t help but smile, being in the most beautiful place she has ever found, with another vampire, just like her.
Bella Luna
Bella Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: