Blossoming Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice Cullen

2 posters

Go down

Alice Cullen Empty Alice Cullen

Post  Alice Cullen Wed May 27, 2009 4:17 pm

Where did you hear about this forum?From Jane Voltri
[b]Do you have any other characters on here?no
[b]What is the secret word? Nessie

[b]Name:Alice Cullen
[b]Age:18
[b]Gender:Female
[b]Power: precognition
[b]Affiliation:vegetarian vampire
[b]Appearance: Alice's skin is pale white and ice cold to humans plus whenever she goes out into the sun she sparkles.The color of her eyes is gold due to her being a (vegetarian) and drinking the blood of animals instead of humans. Her face always looks like it is glowing and she has a heart shaped face. Her hair is short, a little spikey and brown plus her frame is very small and petite. Of course she is extremly beautiful for a vampire and can put even models on Cover Girl or Victoria Secret to shame. Alice is always smiling and her skin is even smoother than a baby's bottom but as hard and cold as ice or marble.
[b]Personality:First off Alice is not someone who is always sweet and innocent on the outside,she is a mischcvious girl that loves to make everyone crazy and is always hyper but that's what we love about her. She is a very bright girl and is always happy, excited,and all smiles when she meets someone plus it is very rare for her to get angry, but watch out when she does; she can be a very scary person and make shivers go down your spine. Alice uses her visions to help the people she cares about stay out of trouble and can see everything except the werewolves which she finds to be very annoying.
[b]History
: Alice woke up in the middle of the forest in the States 10 miles from civilization and was scared, confused, and extremely thirsty. Even though Alice was only 10 miles away from civilization she could hear the sound of multiple humans wet hearts pumping blood through their body and it was driving Alice crazy plus it just made the burning in Alice's throught worse (she felt like her throught was extremly parched and burning like there was a fire in it). Plus the scent of human was so deliscious and sweet that it made Alice's mouth water and the burning sensation in Alice's mouth was getting unbearable. The smell of human and the seducing sound of human blood was so intoxicating for her that Alice thought that she would go insane if she didn't do something and the burn in her throught wasn't helping much either.Alice could barely think straight and wanting to get away from the deliscious tempting sound of of warm fresh human blood she ran faster than the naked eye can see deeper into the forest.Once Alice thought that she was far enough from civilization she stopped and fell to the ground in pain clutching her throught because she was so thirsty and she realized that she faced a new problem now instead of hearing the sound of human hearts pumping blood all around her she heard animals instead. No longer able to hold back Alice gave into the desire and launched herself at the closest animal that she could find and bled him dry.
After finishing her meal Alice dropped the animal happy to find out that the burning sensation in her throught was muted and started to observe her surroundings and herself. Alice noticed that she was in a deeper part of the forest and that she felt different phisically. She felt very strong, recalled on how fast she had run away from the humans when she was hungry and gawked at herself for it,how easily her teeth cut into the jugilar vein in the animal and wasn't disgusted by the taste of blood, her skin was pale white and ice cold, and that her voice sounded different more beautiful. As Alice was observing herself she noticed a small hand held mirror a few feet away from her and decided to pick it up wanting to see what she looked like. But when she did and looked at herself Alice let out a loud scream that echoed throughout the forest that sounded like a clarinet playing on its highest note.
The person staring back at Alice was a complete stranger; she was extrodianairly beautiful her skin looked even paler than snow and that it was sparkling and that her eyes were blood red. Alice new at that moment that she wasn't a human anymore but something different, stronger, powerful and more beautiful a vampire. After Alice got over the shock of her being a vampire she decided that she had to get away from humans to protect them from herself. Alice shuddered at the thought on what had almost happened when she was crazy with thirst and that she had almost given in to the temptation of attacking the first human that she spotted and drank his/her blood. As Alice turned to leave the forest and stay away from human civilization for some time she got all tense for a moment and had her first vision as a vampire.
[b]RP Sample:It was Christmas Eve in New York City and Alice Cullen had just finished shopping for Emmett buying him a life time VIP ticket to (name of two top football teams) for the final game. As she exited the store and was happily skipping down the side walk humming to herself her mind wandered to what her niece "Nessie" was getting her lover Jake for Christmas.It was a Kareoke machine and she chucked at the memory of why Nessie wanted to buy Jake that. Last week when Bella and Edward had just come back from there hunt to find Nessie and Jake cuddling on the couch much to Rosalie's disgust who was sitting across from them in the arm chair Bella told Rosalie to go to bed since it was past her bedtime and Nessie asked Jake to sing her a song to sleep and he unfortunatly did. His voice was so off key and loud that it shattered one of Esme's espensive vases that that was imported from Australia. Jake had to get a job after that and pay for it, and after that Nessie never asked Jake to sing her to sleep again and decided to help him with his singing that she'd get him a Kareokee machine for Christmas.
Coming out of her daydream Alice saw a beautiful ring in the window of the store "Tiffanny's" that caught her attention. Its was a platnium ring with a diamond chip encrested design that would cause a person to stare at it for hours trying to figure out the meaning of unique design on the ring. The price was $100,000 (with extra features) plus tax. Alice excitidly took out her roll of money that she had in her purse in her wallet in her gloved hand and counted the amount that she had ($200,000) and decided to give Jasper that ring because she had something special in mind to have engraved in it and she figured that she had enough time because the Cullens were celebrating Christmas in 5 hours and she had already gotten everybody something she new that they'd like with a little help from her visions. So with a confident smile and eyes glowing with happieness Alice walked into Tiffanny's determined to buy Jasper the ring that she new that he'd like for Christmas.
Once Alice stepped inside every one stopped what they were doing and just stared at Alice simply awed, dazzled and mesmerized by her beauty. Alice simply smiled at them and turned her heel to the right where she spotted a young woman finishing up an order for a couple that had just ordered 2 matching neclaces to give to there siblings for Christmas. But she suddenly stopped her movement for a second almost intoxicated by the woman's scent. She smelled almost as good as Bella when she was human and she made Alice hungry turning her eyes black but it wasn't noticeable to anyone because before Alice came here she decided to wear blue contacts in her eyes to make herself appear human and not startle any humans by her unique and strange eye color. Alice hadn't hunted in a while so the hunger was starting to get to her.
Covering up her sudden hunger with a smile Alice casually approached the woman who had just finished putting in her order for the couple that had just left into the computer and put a smile on her face to greet the next customer and to ask what she could help her with but she was at a loss for words as Alice approached her looking as graceful as a balarina and her feet looked like it barely touched the floor that made her look like she was dancing instead of walking.
When Alice got to the store Melanie (the cashiers name) tried to greet Alice with a confident voice but her words got all jumbled when she finally found her voice to speak. "H-h-hello and welcome to Tiffany's m-m-a-am my n-name is Mel-Melanie how m-m-may I hel-lp you?" she said. Alice answered in a voice that sounded like the gentelist of chimes and covered in soft velvet that made Melanie all nervous and flustered when she spoke. "Hi I was wondering if I can purchase that ring that is being portrayed by that window over there" Alice asked. Melanie was awestruck that someone wanted to buy the most expensive ring in the store since it was one of a kind and there was only one of it in the world but never the less she wanted to do nothing but please Alice when she made her request. "S-sure you can buy the ring u-um let me get it for you uh" she asked "Alice" Alice answered "Alice" Melanie finished. As Melanie went to retrieve the ring from the window Alice picked up a very floral scent from Melanie's perfume and liked it instantly. "I really like the perfume that your waring" Alice said. "Really? thanks" Melanie answered with a smile on her face taking an instant liking to Alice. "Is there anything else that I can do for you" she asked. "Yes I would like to have the words "I'll Love You Longer Than Forever" engraved in it, its for my boyfriend and I would like it finished within the next 5 hours if that's alright with you I'm in a bit of a rush and need to get back home before my family starts celebrating Christmas without me" Alice said. "Sure anything you want" Melanie said. "Come back in 3 hours and the ring will be finished with the writing in it" Melanie added. "Great thanks a lot" Alice said with the brightest smile that Melanie had seen anybody have that it put the lights of the big Christmas tree in the middle of the city park to shame.
So while the ring was having its final touches being done with it Alice was joyfully skipping through the rest of the store browsing through the windows. She was happily thinking of the present that she was getting Jasper for Christmas and couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he opened it.While Alice was browsing through the store she stopped at a ladies room to put new contacts in her eyes since the venom in her eyes burned out the old ones and she was starting to feel the effects of the hunger and new that she had to leave soon and find an animal to suck on because she was really hungry.
When the 3 hours were up Alice swiftly and gracefully ran to were Tiffany's was were Melanie had just come back with the ring when she was startled for a moment as to all of a sudden seeing Alice in her line of vision when she wasn't there a second ago.But she just dismissed it off as nothing thinking that her eyes were playing tricks on her and kindly smiled at Alice when she got over her sudden shock of seeing her. "Hi Alice the ring is finished and I hope that it is to your liking" Melanie said. Alice took the ring from Melanie's hand and examined it smiling happily as she read the words that were now engraved in the ring and handed it back to Melanie for her to ring the price up with satisfaction and happieness in her eyes. "Yes thank you the ring turned out perfect just as I new that it would" Alice said. Pleased that Alice was satisfied with the ring Malanie rang up the price for the ring. "Ok the ring is $100,000 originally plus with the words engraved in it and the tax is $500 more your total cost for it is $1500,000" Melanie said while looking up at Alice expecting her to hand over the money needed to pay for the ring but Alice didn't hear her. Alice had a look on her face like she was daydreaming and staring off into space that had Melanie a little worried and she repeatedly called Alice's name to try to get her attention. After 30 seconds Alice jumped a little bit as if she just got shocked by an electric pole and smiled at Melanie acting as if nothing had happend in the last 30 seconds. After paying Melanie for the ring and her wishing Alice to have a good day and a Merry Christmas Alice headed to the lower part of New York to save the girl (Yasmine) that she saw in her vision getting attacked by 2 newborn vampires and having her blood sucked dry from her.
Yasmine (age 16)was walking home from work looking at the beautiful Christmas lights that were glowing everywhere in celebration for the holiday knowing that she had to get home fast other wise she'd get an mouthful from her brother Keenan (age 22) lecturing her on why she was late since she said that she had a ride home from work from one of her girlfriends since she only had her learners permit and wasn't going to have her drivers lisence for another 4 months. (Yasmine and Keenan are both orphans they lost there parents in a car accident when they were young and live on there own with support from Child Services until Yasmine turned 18 then they were on there own). As Yasmine was walking her cell phone started ringing so she took it out from her jeans pocket and looked at the caller id and it said Keenan; Yasmine knew that she was in trouble when she lifted the phone to her ear and heard the angry/annoyed/worried tone of her brothers voice. "Yasmine Naginata where are you it is 7pm at night and it is already dark, I thought that you said that you were going to get a ride home from one of your friends and were going to be home an hour ago" Keenan said in an angry voice. " Relax dude I had to work double shift at work so I missed my friends ride but I'm on my way home right now just need to turn the corner and walk through the ally way and I'll be home in 10 minutes flat" replied Yasmine in an annoyed voice. "Alright I'll trust you on this but if your not home in 10 I'm coming to get you no questions asked" Keenan said. "Alright alright alright don't go all over protective on me now bro" replied Yasmine in a joking voice. "Sorry I just don't want anything to happen to you and that there are wierdos in that area at this time of night" Keenan said in a worried and protective voice. "Its alright" Yasmine replied. "Well see you when you get home then I love you sis" Keenan said. "Love you to bro" Yasmine answered back then hung up her cell and put it back in her jeans pocket and turned the corner into the ally way sighing a little annoyed that her brother thought that she couldn't take care of herself aside from the fact that she had a black belt in martial arts and that she carried a bottle of pepper spray with her compliments from Keenan for just in case she ran into any drunks or perverts when she walked through the ally but it was also sweet of him knowing that he cared for her so much and was just worried for her safety at times.
After she turned the corner as was walking through the ally way Yasmine felt really uneasy and kept glancing over her shoulder cause she kept getting the feeling that someone was following her so she pulled her jacket closer to her and she took out the bottle of pepper spray and tightly clenched it in her gloved hand in case it was a drunk that was going to sneak up on her or worse and if that didn't work she'd use her martial arts on him and make him wish that he was never born. The people that was following her were the 2 newborn vampires.

Last edited by Alice Cullen on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 37 times in total
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 22
Job/hobbies : vampire
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Alice Cullen Empty Re: Alice Cullen

Post  Jane Volturi Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:25 am

Definitely getting better. You don't have to do anything else for the roleplaying. It's excellent as it is and you've proven that you know how to roleplay. What you really need to do now is work on the history, personality, and appearance.
Jane Volturi
Jane Volturi
Admin

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-25

https://blossomingera.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Volturi Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:13 pm

YOU KNOW WHAT ALICE! YOU HAVE PROVEN YOU KNOW ABOUT ALICE! ACCEPTED ACCEPTED ACCEPTED!
Jane Volturi
Jane Volturi
Admin

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-25

https://blossomingera.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down