Blossoming Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bella B Luna

2 posters

Go down

Bella B Luna Empty Bella B Luna

Post  Bella Luna Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:52 pm

Where did you hear about this forum? JaneVolturri herself Smile
Do you have any other characters on here? Nope, not yet ;]
What is the secret word? Nessie.

Name:[/b] Bella B Luna
Age: I am 105 years old, but I am a gorgeous looking 19 year old Smile
Power: Moving objects with my mind :]
Affiliation: I was once a lovely Human in 1904, but now i am a Vegetarian vampire.
Appearance: I have amazing light gold eyes. My body is fairly thin, but I have a very curvy body, almost model like. My skin is very very fair. I almost look glitterly and like a diamond. My hair is very long, down to my hips. Its dark brown, and my bangs are bleach blonde. My hair is very wavy. My lips are a soft baby pink color. I am about 5 foot 6 inches, rather short. My smile is perfectly straight white pearls. I move very gracefully, like a dancer, smoothly accross the ground. I am always in a black and red dress, to two inches above my knees, red stripes, long sleeves, and i wear black leather knee high boots with it.
Personality: I love reading and writing music. Playing panio is amazing. I love to dance. Hunting is not something i like to do as a vampire, its quiet disturbing, but it keeps me strong! Being around humans and werewolves is very calming and enjoyable, and pretty interesting. I cant stand it when people stare at me, or when other vampires feel the need to tell me that I need to be true to myself and feed on humans. My strength would have to be being able to move objects with my mind in battle. My weakness is when another vampire blocks my mind power and cuts off all my senses. I am a very loving vampire. I don't wanna kill nor become some horriable monster. But I do have a temper that I try very hard to control most days. Otherwise, I can be your best friend, until you start to age, and i dont, so then i have to leave =(.
History: As a human, i dont remember much, it was over 100 years ago. But as a vampire I have a lot of memories. Mostly my most painful ones. I have always been on my own, well, only the past 55 years i have been.. I tend to stay away from other vampires, simply because I dont believe in what they do, as i am a veggy =]. I have had to fight off vampires and kill them of course. Those are painful memories.. they make me hate who I can become when angry enough. I always start off in new colleges every couple of years. I usally finish with different degress. I can be a teacher, Manager, Accountant, Docotor! Ive had a lot of time on my hand. I read a lot during the night time. I am a very quiet simple vampire. I don't do much. I really have always hung out with the humans during my times in colleges. I only hunt when i can't stand the thrist anymore, the 1st few years, i probably fed on anything that was around me, my thrist was painful. i have learned to control the thirst, and i only need to feed every week or so. I control my inner monster within. I did have an amazing perfect mate.. but.. he was ripped to pieces when he fed on a human in daylight.. that was over 50 years ago. I met him when I was only a 5 year vampire. I still am so hurt by the lose of him, he will always have a piece of my cold dead heart.
RP Sample: 1959. HIS death..
Bella Luna set out for her night of hunting with her mate, Vince. They went out into the cold winter night forest. Vince found a huge deer, while Bella found a helpless fox running around. They fed on those animals. Vince, having had a huge deer, said to Bella his thirst still burned. Bella tried to tell Vince that maybe he should have just a small fox. Vince did not want just a little ol' fox. He wanted more. He wanted to feel stronger, to feel the power within him. He told Bella, he simply wanted the taste of human blood. Bella was shocked. How could he want that? After all they have done together. After vowing never to harm a human again. How could he even begin to think that was okay?! Bella couldn't take the pain. She ran back into their collage in the forest. She couldn't get her body to cry, all she felt was angry towards Vince. Vince didn't run after Bella. He ran into the city. By this time, it was around seven AM, the sun was rising above the tall buildings. He ran and ran until he reached the middle of the city. He stopped. He stood still and took a deep breath in.. and out.. and that triggered his thrist harder. Bella felt something was wrong, so she ran as fast as she could after Vince, but by the time she reached him, Vince had already began his frenzy. Vince had a young teenage woman wrapped in his arms, his teeth deep into her neck. Bella knew there was no stopping him at this point. She stood in fear of what Vince had become. She was shocked. All the humans around them watched, yelling, screaming, running. They all too were in fear. Bella couldn't take watching this happen. She ran home and finally, began to cry. Vince quickly came home after. He was covered in the womans blood saying he never felt better, he was strong. Bella refused to talk to him. He just sat down and watched some baseball. The news came on talking about how vampires had attacked the city! Bella knew they had to leave. She got up and started to slowly walk to the door when the doorbell rang. She opened it up, and sure enough the Volturri's were there. They smoothly got past Bella, grabbed Vince and rushed into the forest. Bella ran after them. As she finally got up to them, she was too late.. The fire had already begun. They already killed her Vince.. Bella fell to her knees begging to know Why? Why had you done this?! He was MY Vince. MINE.. why why why.. Volturri's simply said, he is punished for his wrong-doings. It had to happen, We cannot be found. Bella quickly got up, bowed her head and walked off.. Bella quickly ran home, gathered some things, and moved onto her next new home.. Italy.

Last edited by BellaLuna on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed my eye color)
Bella Luna
Bella Luna
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Receptionist/Student
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Bella B Luna Empty Re: Bella B Luna

Post  Rosalie Hale Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:02 pm

Amazing. Accepted.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale