Blossoming Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vince Sacco

2 posters

Go down

Vince Sacco Empty Vince Sacco

Post  Vince Sacco Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:21 pm

Where did you hear about this forum? My girlfriend and Jane ;-)
Do you have any other characters on here? Nope.
What is the secret word? Nessie.

Name:[/b] Vince Sacco
Power: I have no power, I’m human lol
Affiliation: Human
Appearance: I have sparkly blue eyes, deep dark brown hair that lays short, but I can push it back into a slick look, my face is round, but my cheeks pop, and when I get shy they turn a soft rose color. I’m 5 foot 3 inches, I am rather thin but I do have muscles. Strong arms and thighs and I even have a 6 pack. Down side, I’m very pale. I don’t tan in the sun either. Girls say I have pouty lips, so I guess that’s good too. I like to dance, break-dance to be exact. I am amazing if I do say so myself. And I generally wear shorts and tee-shirts. I like to be comfortable.
Personality: Break dancing is my thing. I pretty much do that all the time. School is a waste. Cars are amazing, looking and working on then. Women... ahh women! Love them. I really dislike well... I dislike... well not much lol. Only school... yeah I don’t like school lol. What bugs me? Girls who think they are just it on a stick. Ones that walk around like they can just own because they are hot. Those girls bug me. My strength is my muscles. Oh yeah. Weakness, when people use the people I care about against me, I don’t like that, it makes it hard. Some good qualities in me are I’m caring, sweet, and funny as heck! I’m protective too. Very protective. Flaws... I like to think I don’t have any, but I do. I can get really mean, like if I’m angry I could kill a man with my words. That’s how good I am at being angry. Lol.
History: As a human, I remember all my life. When I learned to break-dance at age 4. When I learned to skate at 3. When I started to hate school, kindergarten. When I started to like girls, preschool!! Yeah, my life was good, to a point. My parents got divorced when I was younger. It was hard on me. But they both got remarried, and they seem to be doing much better, though I wish they were still together. I gained 4 step siblings. I already had one brother... and a... sister... I... don’t ask please. But the most important moment in my life was when I saw this unique girl. Her name was Bella B Luna. Beautiful Moon, in English. She came from Italy. Ahhh she was amazing, so beautiful. It was like something unreal but she was so beautiful. Yet, she always is gone when it’s a nice day and I ask her out. She was a very alone person, she didn’t have people around her. But man, she was gorgeous; I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. She was like sent from God or something.
RP Sample:
I saw her...
It was just a typical day in Forks. Vince was off to another day of school. After a long day, he decided to take a drive up to Port Angeles. Just to get away, the usual reason. He texted his dad “Dad, I’ll be home later, maybe for dinner? See you.”Driving along, he pulled over at the shopping center. He wanted by the coffee shop. It was around 5:30, the sun was just beginning to set. He walked up and down the shops probably twice, debating to go home or not. Kicking the leaves around with his hands in his pockets. All of a sudden, he stopped. No movement. All you could see was him as if he was shot, frozen. Why? A girl, no, a woman. About 5 foot 6, brown hair, one blonde streak, striking skin, beautiful golden eyes, a smile to die for, a body to kill. “Who is she?!” thought Vince. Vince kind of got too shocked, so he hides behind the wall. So she didn’t notice him. But he sure noticed her. His heart was beating a mile a minute. His breathing was getting shorter. He felt like nothing before. “What is this feeling? Why? Where? How? I’m confused...” Vince thought. He never saw someone who was so beautiful. All he wanted to do was go up to her and just say hey. But his feet wouldn’t move, and he thought if he did, he would puke. He got so nervous, so many butterflies flying in his stomach. How could this be? He didn’t no her, and as seeing his nerves, how would he ever no her? Vince finally moved, about an inch towards her, even though she was on the other side of the shop. But he couldn’t go any further, he was too nervous, so he ran back to his car, hoped in and just sat there thinking. “I just pasted up a beautiful girl for nerves? I got scared of a gift from God? What is wrong with me...and I can’t even convince myself to go back... ugh... this sucks...” Vince sat in his car thinking about this woman for a long time. It was 8:45 before he finally heading home... And when he got home... he called all his friends to find out that woman’s name. Her name? Bella B Luna, Beautiful Moon (in English).
Vince Sacco
Vince Sacco

Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Best Buy
Registration date : 2009-11-24

Back to top Go down

Vince Sacco Empty Re: Vince Sacco

Post  Rosalie Hale Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:31 pm

Don't even have to think twice... ACCEPTED ACCEPTED ACCEPTED! emmett Cool Twisted Evil
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale
Admin

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Vince Sacco Empty thanks

Post  Vince Sacco Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:34 pm

well thanks! :-)
Vince Sacco
Vince Sacco

Number of posts : 7