Blossoming Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Their just like me..." Luna meets the Cullen's

Go down

"Their just like me..." Luna meets the Cullen's Empty "Their just like me..." Luna meets the Cullen's

Post  Bella Luna Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:17 pm

Ah... the lake. The many heart-beats of the animals. The rushing waters. This was the place to relax, to be yourself, and thats just what Bella did. She was herself by the lake. She could stop being her "human" side and let loose. Water calmeed her, eased her dead soul, and made her happy once again.

Tonight, Bella thought she would go out towards the lake and hunt a little. She was starting to get a little thristy now-a-days, and her eyes were losing their golden touch. She needed to hunt, and why not by the lake? Relaxing. Once she reached the lake, she could just smell the blood of the animals. Ah, which would be her yummy victim? Bella picked the big, juice swan. Gracefully, she jumped towards the swan and endulged in her thirst. "Ah... best swan ever!" Bella said to herself. She headed towards the lake to clean up.

Bella splashed some water upon her face. She couldn't feel to the water though, it was as cold as her skin, yet it calmed her. She sat down on a rock by the water and she closed her eyes. Listening to the sounds of the water. And then, Bella heard something that totally was not the water, nor an animal. It was two feet...maybe even more. But they weren't human... and they weren't wolves because they didn't smell bad... Bella turned her head behind her and saw what she never thought she would see, the real reason she returned. The coven just like her...
Bella Luna
Bella Luna
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Receptionist/Student
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down